Monday, June 8, 2009

mistake found

Finally i heard bout my mistake from the instructor, but honestly, it is too late, do u tink i can solve all the prob by tis few days???

i take 3 months to prepare tis competition, eventhough my partner is lazy to practise, but i m still continue to practise whenever i hav free time, u all(instructors) are there too, but y dun u all pick my mistake earlier, so that i got time to solve the prob. Witout partner u all cant see my mistake ke ??

However, i don't tink tat i will take action in my mistake due to i reli dissapointed to my partner. when i dance wit u i doesn't enjoy at all after i noe ur laziness. In my mind i will remember to person, 1 is my latin partner who coz me to lost lots of my time and come bak wit ntg, n second 1 is badri, i will remember him in my whole life, who coz the gabrians cheer lost in the competition n bla bla bla...

But anyway i got to thx 2 of you, remind me to make a better decision before i do anything , choose the right person to get involve..

No comments: