Tuesday, August 18, 2009

continue

lots of thing pass through my mind in the midnight , as wat i noe myelf, i m a person who like to think when i hav ntg to do...

1 thing to share wit u all is , i will start learn something of computer n handphone..
i will learn how to reformat a computer when i hav extra time n handphone softwares..beside tat , i will learn hw to use photoshop, zhi heng will teach me when there is a time between 2 of us...
i will go bak toward cars stuff too....
i will check all the cars price list, model, performance , etc...

i m going to move to a double story house in pandan indah...
i will draw something n my room, and my mum is not so suitable to shift things, so wo is willing to help me , pls come forwards....probably will move on the november after the painting n renovation done.. and there will b a open house, pls come i will inform u guys(gabrians)...

No comments: