Monday, December 28, 2009

ohhh my gosh

yes, same a the title above, ohhh my gosh, i had leve my blog for 4 months. I admit tat i m lazy to update my blog, but i have to do it at least 4 months once, so tat blogger doesn't block me.

Let hav a fast review, 4 months ago,ohh yaa, i m still in no where, i have lost the direction of my future, i have no idea on everything just thinking of wat to do in my future, emo for quite a long time, sleepless, insomia,been very rude, started to smoke for the only half of the cigerette which is my only start n the only end of it, and bla bla bla. this is life, isn't it?

well when time go on, i m getting more mature and older as well. so as time go on, i stsarted to explore more bout life, i had found out wat suit me n wat does not.

currently i m having my wonderful holidays, nothing much happen in my holidays, most of the time i used up to help my mum for my new house. BUT i hav discover tat piloting suit me, yaya i noe pilot couse is damn damn expensive, and my family cant even affort me to do it, but it just a dream. every1 has dream.

christmas is over n new year is coming, i take tis advantage to wish every1 merry belated christmas n happy new year. 2009 happen alot of things, no matter gud or bad, happy or sad, hopefully 2010 will b a better year for every1. GUD LUCK
THAT ALL for the last post of 2009, bye 2009 n welcome 2010.

No comments: